Ease your concerns about leaving your pet behind while you’re away and let our qualified team take care of him or her. We will provide your dog or cat with a safe, comfortable, “home away from home” atmosphere. Cats enjoy a space kept separate from the dog kennel area, to allow for both to enjoy a stress-free environment. We are happy to accommodate any special care or needs your pet might have. Just let us know when you make the reservation.
We provide amenities such as clean bedding, food and water bowls and outdoor play areas. We will administer any needed medication and follow your specified feeding regimen. (Alternately, we can provide a high-quality diet and treats for no extra charge, although eating their own food tends to agree better with most boarded pets.) We can also provide grooming services before you pick up your pet.
Veterinary technicians regularly check on the pets, and our kennel staff monitor the boarding area. You have the added benefit of knowing that one of our veterinarians will promptly begin treatment if your pet gets sick during his or her stay. In addition, we can arrange for one of our veterinary team members to provide overnight monitoring for senior pets or those with certain health issues.
To keep all our patients as healthy as possible, we require pets that are boarding with us to have current rabies and distemper vaccinations, along with other species-specific vaccinations. We also require that most vaccinations be given at least two weeks before boarding. Please call us for more information or refer to our Boarding Policies.
Schedule your boarding reservation today! For a tour of our boarding facilities, feel free to notify our team of when you would like to stop by.
Proof of vaccine history must be provided prior to or at the time of scheduling the reservation for boarding. The vaccines listed below must be up to date at the time of boarding
• Canine Distemper (DHPP: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo Virus, Parainfluenza)
• Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
• Feline Distemper (FVRCP: Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
If any of these vaccines are less than 30 days overdue they can be boostered at the beginning of the scheduled boarding.
If any of these vaccines are 30 days or more overdue they must be boostered 28 days or more prior to the start of the scheduled boarding.
All boarding patients must be in reasonable health. Our staff must be notified of any health problems, medications, or illnesses prior to boarding.
• We routinely treat all animals for external and internal parasites as necessary. If your pet develops loose stools secondary to diet change or excitability, this will be medically managed at your expense. Be sure they are up to date on vaccinations and are free of parasites. As we are sure you understand, this is for the protection of all other animals here, as well as your own.
• Fleas: upon check in, all animals are checked for fleas. Any animal with fleas will be given a flea treatment to eliminate all live fleas at the cost to the owner. This helps keep your pet comfortable while boarding and prevent the spread of fleas between boarding patients.
• Please provide written instructions for feeding and medication (if applicable). Be certain that all medications are in their PROPERLY LABELED ORIGINAL CONTAINERS. NOTE: there will be an additional fee for medicating your pet during his/her stay.